Grilled herb chicken product recalled
WARRENSVILLE HEIGHTS, Ohio – Heinen’s issued a voluntary recall Tuesday, warning customers that a ready to eat product may be undercooked. The recall applies to Heinen’s Grilled Herb Chicken with a sell by date of 7/24/2013 and UPC numbers 20265000000, 20772500000 or 20682000000. That’s according to Fox8 News in Cleveland.
The product was available in 6 oz. consumer ready packages; no illnesses were reported in connection to the product, Heinen’s said.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom