Surprising new fact about red wine
It’s a surprise finding when it comes to the health benefits of red wine.
Researchers in Denmark say the antioxidant found in red wine actually counteracts the benefits of exercise in older men.
The study found that resveratrol negated the effects of exercise on blood pressure and cholesterol.
Researchers were surprised because earlier studies in animals found resveratrol improved the cardiovascular benefits of exercise.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'