Cedar Island-Ocracoke ferry runs canceled
Two departures on the Cedar Island-Ocracoke ferry route on Wednesday, July 24 have been canceled in order for the M/V Carteret to undergo its annual U.S. Coast Guard inspection.
The inspection is a yearly requirement for each vessel in the NC Ferry System.
The canceled departures are the 11:30 a.m. run from Cedar Island and the 3:00 p.m. run from Ocracoke.
The amended schedule for Wednesday, July 24 will be as follows:
• Departing Cedar Island at 7:00 a.m., 10, 1:00 p.m., 4, and 5:30.
• Departing Ocracoke at 7:30 a.m., 10, 1:00 p.m., 4:30, and 8.
For additional information, please call the Cedar Island terminal at (252) 225-7411.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel