Billboard encourages students looking for jobs to ‘date a sugar daddy’
The advertisement features retired porn star and former Charlie Sheen ‘goddess’ Bree Olsen primping next to the caption, “Hey students, need a summer job? Date a Sugar Daddy.”
The sign was created by a dating website for women seeking “mutually beneficial relationships,” according to KFOR.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam