Thermobaby Bath Seats recalled due to drowning hazard
If you own a Thermobaby Bath Seat, the Consumer Product Safety Commission is warning you to stop using it immediately.
They say these seats can tip over causing a drowning risk to babies.
These seats are sold only on Amazon.com.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea