Thermobaby Bath Seats recalled due to drowning hazard
If you own a Thermobaby Bath Seat, the Consumer Product Safety Commission is warning you to stop using it immediately.
They say these seats can tip over causing a drowning risk to babies.
These seats are sold only on Amazon.com.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified