Sen. Kaine hosts town hall via Facebook, Twitter
On Wednesday, July 17, at noon, the former Virginia governor and current state senator will hold his first Twitter and Facebook town hall to answer questions about his first six months in the Senate.
He also hopes the endeavor will provide feedback on issues that matter to Virginians, “including the budget, immigration reform, job growth, measures to reduce gun violence and support for veterans.”
Questions can be submitted now on Twitter and Facebook using #AskTim.
Facebook page is here.
Twitter, @SenKaineOffice is here.
Senator Kaine will respond on Wednesday, July 17 at noon.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery