Sen. Kaine hosts town hall via Facebook, Twitter
On Wednesday, July 17, at noon, the former Virginia governor and current state senator will hold his first Twitter and Facebook town hall to answer questions about his first six months in the Senate.
He also hopes the endeavor will provide feedback on issues that matter to Virginians, “including the budget, immigration reform, job growth, measures to reduce gun violence and support for veterans.”
Questions can be submitted now on Twitter and Facebook using #AskTim.
Facebook page is here.
Twitter, @SenKaineOffice is here.
Senator Kaine will respond on Wednesday, July 17 at noon.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship