Sen. Kaine hosts town hall via Facebook, Twitter
On Wednesday, July 17, at noon, the former Virginia governor and current state senator will hold his first Twitter and Facebook town hall to answer questions about his first six months in the Senate.
He also hopes the endeavor will provide feedback on issues that matter to Virginians, “including the budget, immigration reform, job growth, measures to reduce gun violence and support for veterans.”
Questions can be submitted now on Twitter and Facebook using #AskTim.
Facebook page is here.
Twitter, @SenKaineOffice is here.
Senator Kaine will respond on Wednesday, July 17 at noon.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found