Fort Eustis hospital command leaders under investigation
Two senior leaders of the hospital command at Fort Eustis are now under investigation by the Army Surgeon General’s Office.
Colonel Michael Hershman, Commander of McDonald Army Health Center, and Captain Ross Monfort, the Commander for Medical Department Activity, also known as MEDDAC, have both been temporarily relieved of duty.
Sources tell NewsChannel 3 that a woman under their command filed a complaint detailing discrimination and harassment charges.
The Army won’t comment at this time about what exactly they are investigating.Submit Your Photo
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship