Fort Eustis hospital command leaders under investigation
Two senior leaders of the hospital command at Fort Eustis are now under investigation by the Army Surgeon General’s Office.
Colonel Michael Hershman, Commander of McDonald Army Health Center, and Captain Ross Monfort, the Commander for Medical Department Activity, also known as MEDDAC, have both been temporarily relieved of duty.
Sources tell NewsChannel 3 that a woman under their command filed a complaint detailing discrimination and harassment charges.
The Army won’t comment at this time about what exactly they are investigating.Submit Your Photo
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million