Two arrested in Southampton County meth bust
Southampton County, Va. - After several months of investigation, two people were arrested for manufacturing methamphetamine in Southampton County.
Officials served a search warrant in the 25000 block of Hyder’s Drive on July 12th for suspected meth. Methamphetamine and ingredients used to make the substance were found. During their investigation, officials used a database that tracks the sale of Sudafed.
Christopher Barrett and Michelle Manning were both arrested. Barrett is in the Southampton County Jail with no bond and Manning was taken to Western Tidewater Regional Jail and has a $3,000.00 bond.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship