VDOT reporting heavy congestion on I-64
VDOT says I-64 is experiencing heavy congestion due to earlier crashes that are now cleared.
I-64 east in James City County is backed up from Camp Peary to Croaker/Norge.
I-64 west at the HRBT is backed up to Tidewater Dr.
Motorists traveling to/from outside of Hampton Roads are advised to use I-95/ Route460/ Route58 to/from I-264 & I-64.
The Virginia Beach Police Department also wants residents and visitors to be aware of possible traffic delays in the vicinity of the Farm Bureau Live amphitheater. Due to a sold out concert, traffic congestion is anticipated prior to the 8:10 p.m. show as well as at the conclusion.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean