One week closer to Redskins training camp
We’re one week closer to Redskins training camp and this week the team has announced its practice times scheduled to kick-off Thursday, July 25 and run through Friday, August 16.
Walkthrough is scheduled for 10 a.m. before a 3:20 practice. That changes August 13 when the team will just have one practice.
And fans are looking to the incoming offensive line heading into training camp. The team has five starters returning. In addition, there are two key additions in Jeremy Trueblood and Tony Pashos.
Sources say the starting five have basically secured their spots, but there is room for change at right tackle with coaches looking at Trueblood and Pashos as potentials.
And when it comes to running backs, the Skins have two returning starters Alfred Morris and Darrel Young.
Additions include Chris Thompson and Jawan Jamison.
And of course, we have to talk about RGIII. And for Skins fans, no news is the same as good news as the quarterback continues to work out and train with the team. He is expected to participate at training with no restrictions hopefully clearing him for a definite return to the NFL season.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen