One week closer to Redskins training camp
We’re one week closer to Redskins training camp and this week the team has announced its practice times scheduled to kick-off Thursday, July 25 and run through Friday, August 16.
Walkthrough is scheduled for 10 a.m. before a 3:20 practice. That changes August 13 when the team will just have one practice.
And fans are looking to the incoming offensive line heading into training camp. The team has five starters returning. In addition, there are two key additions in Jeremy Trueblood and Tony Pashos.
Sources say the starting five have basically secured their spots, but there is room for change at right tackle with coaches looking at Trueblood and Pashos as potentials.
And when it comes to running backs, the Skins have two returning starters Alfred Morris and Darrel Young.
Additions include Chris Thompson and Jawan Jamison.
And of course, we have to talk about RGIII. And for Skins fans, no news is the same as good news as the quarterback continues to work out and train with the team. He is expected to participate at training with no restrictions hopefully clearing him for a definite return to the NFL season.
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Accident involving school bus reported near Oceana Blvd.