Neighbors rescue dog from fire near Town Center
Virginia Beach, Va. – Neighbors rescued a dog from a house fire near Virginia Beach Town Center this afternoon.
Firefighters responded to a small kitchen fire at 102 Castillian Drive shortly after 1pm, and found neighbors had pulled a dog from the home.
Firefighters were able to resuscitate the dog and it was taken to a vet for treatment.
No one was home at the time of the blaze.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found