Rudy of “Survivor” involved in crash on Virginia Beach Blvd.
Retired Navy SEAL Rudy Boesch delivers the opening remarks and thanks runners for participating in the 3rd annual Rudy Run SEAL Challenge at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek in 2007. (U.S. Navy)
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach Police responded this afternoon to the scene of a crash at the intersection of King Richard Drive and Virginia Beach Boulevard. NewsChannel 3 has confirmed that Rudy Boesch, a former Navy SEAL and co-star of the TV show “Survivor”, was involved in the crash.
Police say one vehicle rolled over on its side; injuries are unknown at this time.
Eastbound Virginia Beach Boulevard to King Richard Road was temporarily blocked while crews responded to the scene. Traffic was clear as of 1:45 p.m.
Check back with NewsChannel 3 and wtkr.com for more updates on this story.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom