Free wedding dresses for dozens of military brides
Virginia Beach, Va. – Dozens of military brides are being fitted with brand new wedding dresses for free.
It’s all thanks to the Brides Across America program.
Pure English Couture in Virginia Beach is just one of several stores in our area giving away free wedding gowns to military brides this year.
The store owner rolled out the red carpet to make sure these women felt special as they tried on different gowns.
All of these brides had to pre-register for this event and they scheduled appointments before today.
But don’t worry – several boutiques in the area hold similar events throughout the year.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach