Free wedding dresses for dozens of military brides
Virginia Beach, Va. – Dozens of military brides are being fitted with brand new wedding dresses for free.
It’s all thanks to the Brides Across America program.
Pure English Couture in Virginia Beach is just one of several stores in our area giving away free wedding gowns to military brides this year.
The store owner rolled out the red carpet to make sure these women felt special as they tried on different gowns.
All of these brides had to pre-register for this event and they scheduled appointments before today.
But don’t worry – several boutiques in the area hold similar events throughout the year.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales