Report: Tweet by Russian lawmaker on Snowden asylum deleted
(CNN) — According to Russian state news agency RIA Novosti, Russian parliamentary spokesman Alexei Pushkov in a tweet Tuesday said U.S. intelligence leaker Edward Snowden has accepted an offer from Venezuela for asylum. However, that tweet was deleted shortly after. It wasn’t immediately clear why.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery