Report: Tweet by Russian lawmaker on Snowden asylum deleted
(CNN) — According to Russian state news agency RIA Novosti, Russian parliamentary spokesman Alexei Pushkov in a tweet Tuesday said U.S. intelligence leaker Edward Snowden has accepted an offer from Venezuela for asylum. However, that tweet was deleted shortly after. It wasn’t immediately clear why.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam