Super load could cause traffic delays in Suffolk on Monday
Suffolk, Va. – Two super load moves are scheduled in Suffolk next week on Monday and they could affect your daily commute.
Crews will be moving an 80,000 pound, 15-foot control house to Hosier Road via Rte. 13 between 10 a.m. and noon. Dill Road and Hunter Station will also be affected.
In the second super load, crews will be moving 3 mobile homes from North Carolina to the Franklin Bypass to Route 58 EB. They will also travel Route 13/58/460 to Rte. 58 eastbound and then they’ll get onto I-664 to go to Pughsville Road.
Traffic will be stopped on Pughsville Road to allow crews to turn.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million