Man wanted for stealing rum from Beach ABC store
Virginia Beach, Va. – A man is wanted for concealing a bottle of rum in his pants and walking out of an Oceanfront liquor store, police tell NewsChannel 3.
On Wednesday, June 26, 2013, at 4:50 p.m., a man entered the ABC Store located at 405 30th Street.
Police say the man purchased one item – but concealed a bottle of rum in his pants. He then left the store without paying for the rum.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call Virginia Beach Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or by submitting a tip by texting “VBTIP” and the information to CRIMES (274637). Callers remain anonymous and could be eligible for up to a $1,000 reward if their information leads to an arrest.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time