Soldier proposes to girlfriend at Braves game
Atlanta – In the third inning of Sunday’s Braves-Diamondbacks series finale, First Lt. Ariel Castro offered the biggest surprise of the day’s Tribute to the Troops event by asking ‘The Question’, according to FoxSportsSouth.com.
With his girlfriend Cherie Byron sitting to his right and cameras fixated on her expression, Castro, who is stationed at Fort Benning, Ga., got down on one knee and asked for her hand in marriage.
Did she say yes?
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth