Water service shut down for some Suffolk residents
Photo: Flickr Creative Commons User Jenn Durfey
Suffolk, Va. – Suffolk Public Utilities Line Maintenance crews are working to repair a four inch main break at West Point Drive and Craig Drive in the Westhaven Lakes Subdivision. Officials say 20 customers are affected by this shut down.
The service disruption area covers from Craig Drive and Mt. Pleasant to General Picket and Craig Drive. Line maintenance has secured the water in the 800 block of Craig Drive and all of West Point Drive.
Estimated time of repair is by 3:30 p.m. today. (Friday).
For additional information, contact the Suffolk Public Utilities Department at 757-514-7000.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom