Water service shut down for some Suffolk residents
Photo: Flickr Creative Commons User Jenn Durfey
Suffolk, Va. – Suffolk Public Utilities Line Maintenance crews are working to repair a four inch main break at West Point Drive and Craig Drive in the Westhaven Lakes Subdivision. Officials say 20 customers are affected by this shut down.
The service disruption area covers from Craig Drive and Mt. Pleasant to General Picket and Craig Drive. Line maintenance has secured the water in the 800 block of Craig Drive and all of West Point Drive.
Estimated time of repair is by 3:30 p.m. today. (Friday).
For additional information, contact the Suffolk Public Utilities Department at 757-514-7000.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket