Water service shut down for some Suffolk residents
Photo: Flickr Creative Commons User Jenn Durfey
Suffolk, Va. – Suffolk Public Utilities Line Maintenance crews are working to repair a four inch main break at West Point Drive and Craig Drive in the Westhaven Lakes Subdivision. Officials say 20 customers are affected by this shut down.
The service disruption area covers from Craig Drive and Mt. Pleasant to General Picket and Craig Drive. Line maintenance has secured the water in the 800 block of Craig Drive and all of West Point Drive.
Estimated time of repair is by 3:30 p.m. today. (Friday).
For additional information, contact the Suffolk Public Utilities Department at 757-514-7000.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'