Loose votive candles recalled due to fire hazard
Swan Creek Candle has recalled about 715,000 votive candles due to a fire hazard, according to CPSC.gov.
Swan Creek Candle has received about 89 reports of the loose votive candles with high or erratic flames, including four reports of minor burns. The firm has not received any reports of fire or property damage.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's