Loose votive candles recalled due to fire hazard
Swan Creek Candle has recalled about 715,000 votive candles due to a fire hazard, according to CPSC.gov.
Swan Creek Candle has received about 89 reports of the loose votive candles with high or erratic flames, including four reports of minor burns. The firm has not received any reports of fire or property damage.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million