1,100 without power in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A tractor trailer struck a pole on Tidewater Drive and Goff Street in Norfolk, officials tell NewsChannel 3. It happened around 11:30 a.m. Friday morning. About 1,100 residents are without power.
According to the City of Norfolk, the outages include Huntersville Rec Center/Pool and Vivian C. Mason Teen Center. Parents of the Huntersville summer campers are advised to pick up their children.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
Headed to Tidewater/Goff in Norfolk where a truck hit a pole – 1,100 people now without power—
Gabriella (@GabriellaDeLuca) June 28, 2013
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel