U.S. Marshals looking for man connected to million-dollar drug ring
Hoang Nguyen looked like he was on his way to fulfilling the American dream. According to federal agents, he ended up in Suffolk, where he opened a business.
“He came over here legally, owned a nail salon, was here on a student visa, and then started this conspiracy,” says the U.S. Marshals.
The conspiracy, according to U.S. Marshals, put him in the middle of a million-dollar drug ring. Marshals say the former Suffolk businessman found out he was indicted and either took off or went into hiding.
Agents say he simply cut ties with nearly everyone at his Suffolk business. He has stayed in touch with just a few people.
That`s made him tricky to find, and it`s why he is the U.S. Marshal`s Most Wanted Fugitive this week.
Nguyen is from Vietnam. He`s lived and worked in Virginia Beach and Suffolk. He was last seen driving a black pick-up truck with large rims. He may be using the last name ‘Wayne.’
If you know where he is, call the Marshal`s tip line at 757-955-6821.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom