National Diabetes Medication Study
The Glycemia Reduction Approaches in Diabetes: A Comparative Effectiveness Study (GRADE) is a long-term study of different treatments for type 2 diabetes. That’s according to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Website.
GRADE is funded by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Type 2 diabetes is an epidemic that threatens to become the century’s major public health problem and poses enormous human and economic challenges worldwide. Most people with diabetes eventually need 2 medications to control blood glucose levels.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean