Gunman shoots 4 in North Carolina
(CNN) — A gunman shot four people in Greenville, North Carolina, before being shot by police, Mayor Allen Thomas told CNN.
Shortly before noon, the gunman approached and shot the four victims in a parking lot and on the street, Thomas said.
Police then exchanged gunfire with the man in another parking lot, he said.
The victims have been transported to a hospital. The condition of the suspect is unknown.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says