Gunman shoots 4 in North Carolina
(CNN) — A gunman shot four people in Greenville, North Carolina, before being shot by police, Mayor Allen Thomas told CNN.
Shortly before noon, the gunman approached and shot the four victims in a parking lot and on the street, Thomas said.
Police then exchanged gunfire with the man in another parking lot, he said.
The victims have been transported to a hospital. The condition of the suspect is unknown.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales