VA says backlog of 2-year-old disability claims now cleared
The VA says they’ve done something pretty remarkable: They announced that they’ve processed nearly all disability claims that have been pending for over two years.
The Department of Veterans Affairs said it pushed the paperwork because of its new initiative that was launched in April.
More than 65,000 claims or 97% of all claims over two-years-old in the inventory have been eliminated from the backlog.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave