VA says backlog of 2-year-old disability claims now cleared
The VA says they’ve done something pretty remarkable: They announced that they’ve processed nearly all disability claims that have been pending for over two years.
The Department of Veterans Affairs said it pushed the paperwork because of its new initiative that was launched in April.
More than 65,000 claims or 97% of all claims over two-years-old in the inventory have been eliminated from the backlog.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million