Health department in Norfolk offers free shingles vaccine
Norfolk, Va. – The Norfolk Health Department is offering free shingles vaccines for those who qualify.
People who qualify for the vaccine should be Hampton Roads residents who are at least 60 or older. Residents also should be either uninsured or underinsured.
Shingles is a painful rash that causes blisters.
For more information call 683-2732 or click here.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave