CPO Frederich Kalmbach
Today we honor retired Chief Petty Officer Frederich Kalmbach.
He served six years with the Marines and 18 years with the Navy.
He is a Vietnam and Gulf War Veteran. Kalmbach’s son and daughter
currently serve in the military. He currently lives with his wife
of 35 years- in Virginia Beach. News channel 3 says thank you for
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations