CPO Frederich Kalmbach
Today we honor retired Chief Petty Officer Frederich Kalmbach.
He served six years with the Marines and 18 years with the Navy.
He is a Vietnam and Gulf War Veteran. Kalmbach’s son and daughter
currently serve in the military. He currently lives with his wife
of 35 years- in Virginia Beach. News channel 3 says thank you for
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea