CPO Frederich Kalmbach
Today we honor retired Chief Petty Officer Frederich Kalmbach.
He served six years with the Marines and 18 years with the Navy.
He is a Vietnam and Gulf War Veteran. Kalmbach’s son and daughter
currently serve in the military. He currently lives with his wife
of 35 years- in Virginia Beach. News channel 3 says thank you for
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified