Lemon Sorbet Yield: 4 cups
1 cup Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 ½ cups Water
1 ½ cups Sugar
1 each Lemon, Zested (optional – recommend using Microplane)
1. Combine water and sugar and bring to boil stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Add fresh lemon juice and optional fine zest.
3. Chill mixture then churn in ice cream machine according to manufactures directions.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'