Lemon Sorbet Yield: 4 cups
1 cup Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 ½ cups Water
1 ½ cups Sugar
1 each Lemon, Zested (optional – recommend using Microplane)
1. Combine water and sugar and bring to boil stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Add fresh lemon juice and optional fine zest.
3. Chill mixture then churn in ice cream machine according to manufactures directions.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found