Body found under the Granby Street Bridge
Body found under Granby Street Bridge
Norfolk, Va. – Police are trying to figure out how a man died who was found under the Granby Street Bridge on Sunday.
The man’s body was found around 2:00 p.m.
A fisherman at the scene told Newschannel 3 his friend found the man.
“He said he was fishing on one side of the bridge, and when he went to go fish the other side of the bridge, he went to go cast out, and the guy caught his eye,” said Maurice Holmes.
Holmes said when his friend got closer he realized the man was dead.
“We see him all the time now we are not going to see him anymore I feel kind of bad that that happened to him,” said Holmes.
The case will be investigated as an undetermined death pending the medical examiner’s report.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean