Man injured in hit-and-run accident in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A man was injured early Friday morning when he was struck by a car in Norfolk.
Police say the man was struck around 1am as he was walking at the intersection of Chesapeake Blvd. and Chesapeake St.
Police are still looking for the vehicle that hit him.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery