AD1 Henry Jackson
Today we honor Aviation Machinist Mate First Class Henry Jackson.
Jackson was part of the squadron that spear headed Operation *Desert Fox* in 1998.
He retired after 20 years in the Navy. Jackson currently works for Elizabeth River Crossing as a Traffic Controller at the downtown and midtown tunnels.
Newschannel three says thank you for your service.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'