AD1 Henry Jackson
Today we honor Aviation Machinist Mate First Class Henry Jackson.
Jackson was part of the squadron that spear headed Operation *Desert Fox* in 1998.
He retired after 20 years in the Navy. Jackson currently works for Elizabeth River Crossing as a Traffic Controller at the downtown and midtown tunnels.
Newschannel three says thank you for your service.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place