Tea tumblers recalled due to laceration and burn hazards
Teavana is recalling about 445,000 tea tumblers in the United States and about 24,850 in Canada.
According to CPSC.gov, the glass tea tumblers can break or shatter unexpectedly, posing laceration and burn hazards.
The glass tea tumblers are double-walled beverage glasses. Most models have removable stainless steel tea infuser baskets, removable lids, and ornamental etchings on the inner wall. The tumblers were packaged in color-coordinated cylindrical packages with the SKU number and UPC code found on a sticker on the bottom of the package. Some of the models with a lid were sold as part of a tea gift set. Only one model was sold without a lid or tea infuser basket and was sold in a set of four glasses.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen