Chesapeake man fighting for his life after being hit by car
Chesterfield County – A Chesapeake man is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries after being hit by a car in Chesterfield County.
Police says the accident happened on East Hundred Road near Rivers Bend Boulevard around 2:00am Sunday.
According to police, a vehicle driven by Giovanni Mothersill, 39 of Hopewell hit Joseph Summers, 55 of Chesapeake, when he was attempting to cross the road.
Summers was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested