Couple prepared to take shelter in bathroom after getting York County tornado warning
York County, Va. – After receiving an emergency tornado warning alert on Thursday, one York County couple had a plan.
They already set up a safe place in their bathroom in case a tornado did touch down in the area.
Luckily, York County fire officials say there was no damage from the winds and very minimal flooding.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations