Couple prepared to take shelter in bathroom after getting York County tornado warning
York County, Va. – After receiving an emergency tornado warning alert on Thursday, one York County couple had a plan.
They already set up a safe place in their bathroom in case a tornado did touch down in the area.
Luckily, York County fire officials say there was no damage from the winds and very minimal flooding.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’