Couple prepared to take shelter in bathroom after getting York County tornado warning
York County, Va. – After receiving an emergency tornado warning alert on Thursday, one York County couple had a plan.
They already set up a safe place in their bathroom in case a tornado did touch down in the area.
Luckily, York County fire officials say there was no damage from the winds and very minimal flooding.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested