13th Annual Urban League of Hampton Roads Golf Classic
Are you ready to take action for your community – by playing a round of golf?
Edith White, President & CEO of Urban League of Hampton Roads and Dr. Fred Quarles, Board Member of Urban League of Hampton Roads, Inc. join the morning show to talk about the upcoming Urban League Golf Classic.
This annual golf classic offers an opportunity for corporations and individuals in the community to enjoy a day of golfing as they lend their support to the Urban League of Hampton Roads, Inc. It’s one of the biggest fundraisers for the Urban League of Hampton Roads.
A golf “pro” (Dr. Fred Quarles) shows Laila and Blaine how to golf while Edith White, President and CEO of Urban League of Hampton Roads, talks about the upcoming golf classic.
The Urban League is a non-profit, non-partisan, community-based organization with a mission to assist African Americans and others in the achievement of social and economic equality. The League implements its mission through advocacy, program services, coalition building, and research.
Event: 13th Annual Urban League of Hampton Roads Golf Classic
Date: Thursday, June 27
Time: 9 a.m.
Location: The Signature at West Neck, 3100 Arnold Palmer Drive, Virginia Beach
Admission: Golfers Registration: $120
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach