Interactive map shows before and after Oklahoma tornado
Using the slider you can view before and after satellite images of the area affected by the Moore, Oklahoma tornado of May 2013.
The images come from a new map Google Crisis Response has released detailing damage from the Moore, Oklahoma tornado.
Plaza Towers Elementary School:
All images courtesy Google, via http://google.org/crisismap/2013-oklahoma-tornado
‘Before’ images: Acquired 2013-04-29 (before tornado on May 20) © CNES 2013, Distribution Astrium Services/Spot Image
‘After’ images: Captured: 5/22/2013. © Digitial Globe 2013.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years