Drug arrest made after 911 call of loud party
A Portsmouth woman is behind bars and facing three charges after a drug bust at a house party.
Portsmouth Police say they received the call about a loud party in the 3000 block of Portland Street early Thursday morning around 2:45 a.m.
Officers say they noticed a strong smell of marijuana and obtained a search warrant to search the residence.
They discovered heroin, marijuana, packaging material consistent with drug distribution, and three handguns.
The homeowner, 27-year-old Angelique Jeanette Faulcon, did not have any gun permits and police say one of the guns was stolen. It had been taken during a burglary last week.
All the guns will be tested to see if they can be linked to any other crimes.
Faulcon was arrested and charged with possession of stolen property, possession of a firearm while in possession of a controlled substance, and possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship