Drug arrest made after 911 call of loud party
A Portsmouth woman is behind bars and facing three charges after a drug bust at a house party.
Portsmouth Police say they received the call about a loud party in the 3000 block of Portland Street early Thursday morning around 2:45 a.m.
Officers say they noticed a strong smell of marijuana and obtained a search warrant to search the residence.
They discovered heroin, marijuana, packaging material consistent with drug distribution, and three handguns.
The homeowner, 27-year-old Angelique Jeanette Faulcon, did not have any gun permits and police say one of the guns was stolen. It had been taken during a burglary last week.
All the guns will be tested to see if they can be linked to any other crimes.
Faulcon was arrested and charged with possession of stolen property, possession of a firearm while in possession of a controlled substance, and possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found