Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
MURRAY, UT (KSTU) – A Utah mother is giving her daughter some tough love after learning she was bullying a classmate.
Kaylee, a fourth grader, was teasing a fellow student about her clothes, so her mom Ally decided to give her a taste of her own medicine.
Ally got an email from a teacher on Wednesday saying that her daughter had been relentlessly teasing another student about her clothes for the last three weeks. When Kaylee got home, Ally sat her down to talk to her. But Kaylee didn’t feel the least bit sorry.
So Ally decided to let Kaylee know what it feels like to be judged on what you wear. She went out to a thrift store and picked out some clothes for Kaylee, then made her wear them to school on Thursday and Friday.
Read the full story here – and see a gallery of the thrift store clothes: Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
What do you think about this mom’s disciplinary actions? Leave a comment below.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen