13 arrested in Eastern Shore drug roundup
On Thursday the Eastern Shore Drug Task Force arrested multiple people that were indicted under seal for 19 counts of drug distribution by the Northampton County Circuit Court Grand Jury in May.
The Eastern Shore Drug Task Force was assisted by the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office, Cape Charles Police Department, Exmore Police Department, Northampton County Sheriff’s Office and Virginia State Police.
The following people were arrested:
34-year-old Corey Beckett, of Belle Haven, Virginia
38-year-old Terrance Brisco, of Nassawadox, Virginia
51-year-old Joseph Pae, of Exmore, Virginia
32-year-old Antwine “Twitty” Reid, of Machipongo, Virginia
37-year-old Vashon Robinson, of Cape Charles, Virginia
35-year-old Nathaniel Fitchett, of Cheriton, Virginia
34-year-old Vincent “Trackdown” Stith, of Cheriton, Virginia
Six additional people were arrested on other criminal related charges, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
The Eastern Shore Drug Task Force is still looking for 65-year-old Harry Beau Anderson of Cape Charles; he is wanted for one count of cocaine distribution.
Anyone with information in relation to the ongoing drug activity may contact the Eastern Shore Drug Task Force at 757-414-0746.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.Submit Your Photo
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales