Va. Tech President Charles Steger to step down
Blacksburg, Va. (WTKR) – Charles Steger is stepping down as president of Virginia Tech, according to a recent report from WTVR/CBS6. The university’s board of visitors will begin a search for him replacement immediately, the university says.
A reason for Steger’s departure was not given. He will remain at Virginia Tech as president until his replacement begins.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested