11-year-old shot while walking home in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va.- Norfolk police are investigating after an 11-year-old boy was shot on 31st Street and Colley Avenue.
This happened just after 9 p.m. on Tuesday. The boy’s parent called and reported the shooting and informed authorities that she was taking him to CHKD. Police say he was hit while walking home. After he was shot, he ran home.
His injuries do not appear to be life-threatening according to Norfolk Police.
There is no motive or suspect yet.
This case is still under investigation.
We’ll post more information as details become available.
If you know anything that can help police in this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says