Man to appear in VA court for child endangerment, driving on wrong side
Alberta, Va. – A Georgia man is set to appear in a Virginia court for charges eluding police- felony child endangerment and neglect.
Right now 50 year-old Randy Ferrell is at the Meherrin River Regional Jail in Alberta. Dinwiddie deputies say on Thursday, he was driving the wrong way on the road and after he was pulled over, he threatened to hurt his two year-old daughter.
Deputies safely removed the child by transported her to the hospital. Investigators are now working to find out why Ferrell was traveling in the wrong lane and why he came back to Virginia from Georgia.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean