Asphalt repairs for Hampton Boulevard ramp to Brambleton Avenue East
Portsmouth, Va. – Elizabeth River Tunnels work crews will close the Hampton Boulevard ramp to Brambleton Avenue east Saturday, May 11, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for asphalt repairs.
A signed detour will be in place, utilizing Redgate and Claremont avenues. The City of Norfolk will lift truck restrictions to Redgate and Colley avenues to allow heavy vehicles to use the route during the ramp closure.
Motorists should stay alert through the work zone and expect minor delays.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen