Rigger (Job # 333119)
Chesapeake, Va.- The TECNICO Corporation is looking for five new riggers to join their team.
If you can do the following, you could be considered:
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe manner by wearing all required PPE, and by adhering to all applicable safety requirements and standards of the company, customer, and/or regulatory group.
- Recognize QA requirements, and report any circumstances that need attention to the QA Department or immediate supervisor.
- Identify processes that will have to be accomplished at the shop and fill out all necessary paperwork.
- Communicate with the supervisor, customer, or designated representative to coordinate specific job-related aspects and ensure job continuity.
- Follow company, and customer policies, regulations, procedures, and other necessary requirements.
To find out more about this job, please enter the job number on the Virginia Employment Commission’s website here.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'