New cases of mold coming to light as Lincoln Military Housing’s court battle continues
A NewsChannel 3 investigation into mold in Lincoln Military Housing got results for hundreds of military families.
But while their legal battle continues in federal court, new cases are still coming to light including water leaks, sewage backups, and of course, more mold, in homes that have supposedly been cleaned before.
Families also told NewsChannel 3 about pest infestations and shoddy construction work.
All of this is happening as the company gets ready to head to court, defending themselves against the first of more 200 lawsuits planned by plaintiff’s attorneys.
Watch our taking action investigation Tuesday at 11.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested