New cases of mold coming to light as Lincoln Military Housing’s court battle continues
A NewsChannel 3 investigation into mold in Lincoln Military Housing got results for hundreds of military families.
But while their legal battle continues in federal court, new cases are still coming to light including water leaks, sewage backups, and of course, more mold, in homes that have supposedly been cleaned before.
Families also told NewsChannel 3 about pest infestations and shoddy construction work.
All of this is happening as the company gets ready to head to court, defending themselves against the first of more 200 lawsuits planned by plaintiff’s attorneys.
Watch our taking action investigation Tuesday at 11.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!