New cases of mold coming to light as Lincoln Military Housing’s court battle continues
A NewsChannel 3 investigation into mold in Lincoln Military Housing got results for hundreds of military families.
But while their legal battle continues in federal court, new cases are still coming to light including water leaks, sewage backups, and of course, more mold, in homes that have supposedly been cleaned before.
Families also told NewsChannel 3 about pest infestations and shoddy construction work.
All of this is happening as the company gets ready to head to court, defending themselves against the first of more 200 lawsuits planned by plaintiff’s attorneys.
Watch our taking action investigation Tuesday at 11.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found