Apology flowers… offensive stereotype?
The picture is of a sign asking, “How Mad Is She?” and offers different sizes of floral arrangements for different levels of anger.
The writer believes this image reinforces the idea that “women’s anger can be diffused with flowers and thus isn’t anything to take too seriously.”
Do you agree? Is the advertisement offensive or just plain funny?
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video