Apology flowers… offensive stereotype?
The picture is of a sign asking, “How Mad Is She?” and offers different sizes of floral arrangements for different levels of anger.
The writer believes this image reinforces the idea that “women’s anger can be diffused with flowers and thus isn’t anything to take too seriously.”
Do you agree? Is the advertisement offensive or just plain funny?
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time