Apology flowers… offensive stereotype?
The picture is of a sign asking, “How Mad Is She?” and offers different sizes of floral arrangements for different levels of anger.
The writer believes this image reinforces the idea that “women’s anger can be diffused with flowers and thus isn’t anything to take too seriously.”
Do you agree? Is the advertisement offensive or just plain funny?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel