Traffic: Crews plan lane closures on Effingham for sewer connections, asphalt repair
Portsmouth, Va. – Starting this week, crews in Portsmouth will close the Northbound lanes of Effingham Street at County Street for the Downtown Water and Sewer Rehabilitation Project.
The lanes will be closed for two consecutive weekends starting Friday, May 3rd at 9 p.m. until Monday, May 6 at 2 a.m.
They will then close again Friday, May 10th at 9 p.m. and will finally re-open Monday, May 13th at 2 a.m.
Crews will reroute traffic from South Street to Court Street during the closures.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom