Four men accused of luring women to hotel to rob them
Virginia Beach, Va. - A promise of love led to armed robbery.
Police say four men picked up women on Northampton Boulevard and invited them to a hotel only to rob the women at gunpoint.
Their victims, according to police, were solicited for “intimate encounters.”
But those encounters turned out to be armed robberies.
Shannon Lindsey, Antonio Williams and Timothy Ferguson are three of four men charged with robbery and use of a firearm after they allegedly stole money and other valuables from women on three different occasions.
The crimes happened in several different hotels off Northampton Blvd between April 14 and 24th.
But the case is not closed. Police are still investigating to find out if there are any more victims.
If you have any additional information, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’