Police called after King’s Fork Middle School gets reports of bomb threats
Suffolk, Va. – Today, school officials and police in Suffolk responded to another report of a bomb threat. This time it was reported at King’s Fork Middle School.
Administrators informed parents today that just before dismissal, they received reports that a message was written on a boys’ bathroom wall that the school would be blown up.
Police were called to help with the investigation. They say the person responsible will face criminal charges.
Officials also responded to similar reports of threats at Lakeland High School and King’s Fork High School this week.
If you have any information about any of these incidents, please call the school or the Suffolk Police Department.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend