King’s Fork High School ramps up security after reports of threats
Suffolk, Va. – Officials at King’s Fork High School have ramped up security after they say there were reports of threats against the school.
Officials say they received reports about tweets indicating a shoot out. After an investigation, school officials say they were unable to find evidence of the threats on Twitter.
They also received a report that a message was written in a stall in the girls’ bathroom that said the high school would be blown up on April 26th. Police and investigators were called to assist with the investigation.
A letter was sent out to parents today informing them that extra security will be at the school on April 26th.
If anyone has any information about this investigation, please contact the school or the Suffolk Police Department.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found