Dos and Don’ts: Triple Couponing
By Holly Henry, WTKR/WGNT Online Producer
Sharon Wood is back – and hitting the store to bring in the amazing deals you can find this week at Harris Teeter, plus, a discount on swimming lessons to prepare for summer!
Harris Teeter Triple Coupons
Harris Teeter Triples start on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 7 a.m. – April 30, 2013.
This means coupons are tripled – up to a 99 cent face value. A limit of 20 coupons per household may be used per day. Three like-coupons and two like-printables in one transaction may be used.
Swim America Swim School is offering lessons from age 2.5 to adults; classes in the morning, evening, and weekend are available.
A discount for WTKR/WGNT viewers will be $5 off the weekly cost (which is $35/week for children; $18/weekend, and $25/adult classes).
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it